- Take one tea spoon juice of Tulsi (basil) leaves and Adraka (ginger) and add one teaspoon of honey to it, consume 04 times a day.
- Herbal tea prepared from Adraka (ginger), Marich (black pepper) and Tulsi (basil) leaves.
- Mix one teaspoon honey with half teaspoon Tvak(Dalchini-Cinnamon). Consume it 2-3 times a day.
- Consume 5-6 cloves of crushed Rason (garlic).
- Inhale Ajwain seeds keeping in a cloth repeatedly to open nasal congestion.
- Boil fresh Adraka (Ginger) pieces in water and drink this when luke warm.
- Extract one teaspoon juice of Adraka (Ginger) and Tulsi (basil) leaves and add 3 teaspoon honey. Have one tsp. of this mixture 3 times a day.
- Add one tea spoon of Nimbu (lemon) juice mixed with salt in one glass of lukewarm water and drink it empty stomach every morning.
- Drink one glass of luke warm water mixed with half teaspoon of Saunf (fennel seed) powder at bed time.
Diarrhoea (loose motion)
- Mix half teaspoon of ginger paste and a pinch of black pepper with two teaspoon of lemon juice. Consume it two times a day.
- Add 60 ml of coconut oil to 8-10 garlic cloves. Fry this mixture. Apply the lukewarm oil on affected area.
- Take 1 cup of mustard oil and add 10g of camphor. Heat till camphor dissolves completely. Massage the affected area with lukewarm oil.
- Take 1 glass hot milk add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder. Drink every day.
- Drink juice of 3-5 Karela in empty stomach.
- Take 4 teaspoon Methi (fenugreek seeds )and soak them in 250 ml water overnight. Crush them in the morning and strain the mixture and collect the water. Drink it every day.
- Haridra powder 1-3 gm with luke warm water may also be taken two times a day.
- Add 3-4 tbsp of cinnamon powder to one litre water and heat it for 20 minutes. Strain the mixture and made it to cool. Drink it every day.
- Triphala (Haritaki, Bibhitaka, Amalaki) powder 1-3 gm two times a day with luke warm water.
High Blood Pressure:
- Chew 2-3 raw Rason (garlic) cloves every day.
Reference – Ayurvedic Advocacy For Health Promotion