Vomiting is a forceful expulsion of the stomach contents. Vomiting is also known as emesis. Vomiting may or may not be accompanied by nausea.
- Drink coconut water in small amount.
- Have a cup of ginger tea.
- Lick half tea spoon (5 gm.) powder of (Harada) mixed with honey many times in a day.
- Eat a mixture of honey and powder of 2 roasted cardamoms.
- Have a glass of chilled lime juice mixed with sugar.
- Have a mixture of 1 tea spoonful (5 ml.) mint juice, 1 tea spoon (5 ml.) lime juice, 1/2 tea spoon (2.5 ml.) ginger juice and 1 tea spoon (5 ml.) honey.
- Have one tea spoon (5 ml.) onion juice in regular interval.
- Take Laja (parched rice corn) mixed with warm water.