Anantmool is one of the many plants and herbs that are gaining popularity because of their health benefits. Anantmool is also known as white sariva or Indian sarsaparilla in English.
- Indian sarsaparilla is helpful in relieving burning sensation.
- It helps with various skin disorders.
- It aids digestion and increases digestive strength.
- It is helpful in purifying the blood.
- It is helpful in relieving fever.
- It has rejuvenating properties.
Other Names: Anantmool, Anantmool Powder, Anantmool Madrasi, Anantamul, Ananta, Asfota, Anantmula, Canadana, Dum Bel, Dam Bel, Dumbel, Dambel, Dugdhgarbhaa, Gopi, Gopavalli, Gopaa, Gopakanyaa, Gopasutaa, Hemidesmus Indicus, Indian Sarsaparilla, Kapuri, Krishodari, Kapuuri, Muttavapylagamu, Madhuri, Nannari, Naruninti, Periploca Indica, Powder, Sarsaparilla, Sogade Beru, Sugandhi-pala, Sungandhipala, Sariva, Shyama, Suganthipala, Shveta Sarivaa, Sphotaa, Upalsari, Uparsal, Upalasari, Utpal Sariva, Utpalsaarivaa, Ushbaa Hindi
Form: Raw Herb & Powder