- Cats Eye stone brings good luck, success, and prosperity in life.
- Cats Eye stone protects from negative energies and evil spirits.
- It helps relieve mental imbalances and provides relief from stress and anxiety.
- It is also believed to enhance intuition and increase one’s psychic abilities and powers of concentration.
- Cats Eye brings happiness, serenity, and optimism to the life of the wearer.
- It provides relief from headaches.
- It makes you more disciplined.
- It also enhances the confidence, memory, and creativity of the wearer.
- According to Vedic astrology, Cats eye stone is also known as a Lehsuniya stone, a gemstone of the planet Ketu.
- It also guards against many bad experiences such as miseries, sorrows, and unexpected events given by the Ketu planet.
- Cats eye bracelet is the most favoured stone by individuals who love to speculate or gamble in stocks, sports betting, and casinos.
- It as well strengthens the bones and relieves joint pain, leg pain, and other body aches.
- It also helps in improving appetite & metabolism and keeps you healthy throughout.
Cat’s Eye acts to stimulate intuition and to enhance awareness. It is a grounding stone that provides a very effective protective energy. Cat’s Eye dispels unwanted energy from the aura. It amplifies good luck and fortune. Chrysoberyl Cat’s Eye transforms negative thoughts into positive energy. Cat’s Eye brings happiness and serenity, along with optimism, generosity and confidence. It can enhance creativity and kindness. Traditionally, Cat’s Eye is believed to protect the wearer from evil spirits.
Cat’s Eye treats eye disorders and improves night vision. It relieves headaches, facial and sciatic pain. Cat’s Eye aids the nervous system and associated pains. It can be used to heal the kidneys, pancreas, liver, lymph nodes, spleen and issues associated with leukemia.
Crystals can be worn for many reasons such as Crystal Healing, Reiki Healing, Chakra Healing, Meditation, Yoga or just for their pure beauty.