100% Pure A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Ghee is one of Ayurveda’s most treasured foods. In Ayurveda ghee is used as a powerful remedy for so many problems. Its incredible healing properties make it essential for maintaining good health. From our various dal, Khichdi to Halwas and Rotis, ghee is one kitchen staple in India. In fact, Western countries are also using this amazing food for good taste & for a healthy body.
Ghee consists of fat-soluble vitamins & minerals, which aid weight loss. Ghee also plays a key role in balancing hormones and maintaining healthy cholesterol in the body. Ghee also has a high heat point, which prevents it from producing free radicals that damage cell function.
Ghee is clarified butter made from the milk of a desi cow. Pure desi ghee, is ghee made of cow’s milk. It contains plenty of omega-3 fatty acids along with Vitamin A. Beyond our kitchens, ghee finds an important & coveted space in beauty and hair care rituals.
- Helps You Keep Your Body Warm From Within.
- Good Remedy For Clogged Nose.
- Good Source Of Energy.
- Healthy Source Of Good Fat.
- Good For Intestinal Health.
- Apply It Over Your Rotis To Decrease Glycemic Index.
- Keeps ConstipationAt Bay.
- Good For Heart.
- Good For Your Skin
- Good For Healthy Long Hair
- Ghee is an integral part of the winter season & Indian cuisine.